We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you provide in relation to Zepido Services. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage from many of our Zepido Services.
You provide information to us when you:
- search for products or services
- place an order through Zepido Services
- provide informatiaon in your Account and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us
- configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with any of Zepido Service
- provide information in your seller account or any other account we make available that allows you offer goods or services to Zepido customers
- offer your products or services on or through Zepido Services
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form
- upload images, videos or other files to Zepido Services
- participate in community features; provide and rate customer reviews
- specify a special occasion reminder; or
- employ product availability alerts, such as available to order notifications.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; payment information; your age; your location information; people to whom purchases have been dispatched, e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in your profile, images and video stored in connection with Zepido Services, information and documents regarding identity and standing; VAT numbers; and device log files and configurations.
Automatic Information: we automatically receive and store certain types of information when you use Zepido Services, such as information about your use, including your interaction with content and services available through Zepido Services. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Zepido Services and other content served by or on behalf of Zepido on other websites.
Examples of the information we may collect and analyze include but not limited to:
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet
- login, e-mail address, and password
- computer, device, and connection information such as device application or browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, or time zone setting
- the location of your device or computer
- Device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures
- Zepido Service metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files (e.g., file name, dates, times and location of your images))
- purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as Best Sellers
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); cookie number; products and/or content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications and our website to collect browsing, usage or other technical information for fraud prevention purposes.
Information From Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources.
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily
- account information, purchase or redemption information, page-view information, or other information about your interactions with businesses with which we operate co-branded offerings, or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, payment, advertising, or other services
- information about your interactions with products and services offered by our partners
- search results and links, including paid listings
INFORMATION YOU CAN ACCESS
Examples of information you can access through Zepido Services include:
- status of recent orders (including subscriptions)
- your complete order history
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences
- payment settings (including but not limited to payment card information and gift voucher, EasyPaisa, JazzCash, UCash, Bank Transfer or credit card etc.)
- e-mail notification settings (including product availability alerts, delivers, special occasion reminders, and newsletters)
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including recommended for you and improve your recommendations)
- shopping lists and gift registries (including wish lists and baby and wedding registries)
- your content, devices, services, and related settings
- content that you recently viewed
- your profile (including your product reviews, recommendations, reminders and personal profile); and
- Sellers can access their account and other information, and adjust their communications preferences, by updating their accounts
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES ZEPIDO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the Zepido Services that we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products, services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Zepido Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the Zepido Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Zepido Services.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Zepido Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information such as your interactions with Zepido Website, content, or services to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention. We or our financial partners process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers and others.
Interest-based ads are sometimes referred to as personalized or targeted ads. We show interest-based ads to display features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
WHAT SORT OF INFORMATION DO WE USE TO SHOW INTEREST-BASED ADS?
HOW DO WE WORK WITH THIRD PARTIES TO SHOW YOU INTEREST-BASED ADS?
We work with third parties, such as advertisers, publishers, social media networks, search engines, ad serving companies, and advertising companies, to improve the relevance of ads we serve. In providing you interest-based ads we do not associate your interactions on unaffiliated sites with personally identifiable information, and we do not provide any personally identifiable information to advertisers or to third party sites that display our interest-based ads. Advertisers and other third parties may assume that users who interact with or click on an interest-based ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards (for example, users in a particular geographical area or users who purchased or browsed for classical music). Some third-parties may provide us non-personally identifiable information about you (such as demographic information or sites where you have been shown ads) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you more relevant and useful advertising.
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, recognize your membership status and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads. You may set your preferences through your account.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Zepido Services
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on Website and third-party sites.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
Zepido cookies allow you to take advantage of some of Zepido essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Basket, proceed to Checkout, or use any Zepido products and services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
WHAT ABOUT THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES?
Zepido Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
DOES ZEPIDO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. Zepido shares customers’ personal information only as described below and with its partners that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Zepido Services. For example, you can order products from third-party sellers through our retail websites.
- We may also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third party businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Protection of Zepido and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Zepido, our users, or others.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
We design our systems and devices with your security and privacy in mind.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
If you have any question or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact our Customer Service. Many of the Zepido Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your data are being used.
- As mentioned above, you can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Zepido Services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the “Information You Can Access” section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
- If you don’t want to receive e-mail or other communication from us, please adjust your notification settings.
- If you want to browse our websites anonymously, you may do so by logging out of your account and disabling cookies on your browser.
- When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
- Sellers can add or update certain information in their account settings, update their account information and adjust the email or other communications they receive from us by updating their notification settings
In addition, subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data, and to ask for data portability. You may also object to our processing of your personal data or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Zepido Customer Service.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of Zepido Services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your transaction history so that you can review past purchases (and repeat orders if desired) and what addresses you have shipped orders to, and to improve the relevancy of products and content we recommend.
CONTACTS, NOTICES & REVISIONS
If you have any concern about privacy at Zepido Private Limited, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.